Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pillowtalk.


I love vintage horror movie posters with overtly-suggestive underwear clad girls. Click on the image, they get bigger. Fucking great right? 

Ok, so Buddy Martin's a damn fine sports writer. You know him as the author of Urban's Way: The Rise of the Gator Nation, The Fourth Reich. I just read Martin's nice little piece on the present recruiting nonsense and other whatnots. I highly recommend you do the same.

Off to bed now. Big day tomorrow. :Sigh:ning day. Look for Wall Street Gator's "Recruiting Brief" tomorrow.

Go Slumber.
Go Gators.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I have actually seen the movie?

Anonymous said...

very good piece.

Gomer said...

Bad? More like bad ass.

Gomer said...

The expression on the girls' faces on the movie poster is the same one girls get when I drop trou.