Friday, February 13, 2009

Homecoming for Urban and Utah?????

Ladies and GentleGators

There are some rumors that have grabbed my attention. This stuff is better than anything Gossip Girl could send out in a mass text message (the only reason I know about this show is because I live with my GF, if not I would be watching Dirty Jobs....trust).

Apparently Lya Wodraska of the Salt Lake Tribuen has been asked to go on the air this morning on a Jacksonville radio station and talk about a possible Utah-Florida matchup.


Reason being is that our non-conference schedule is weaker than Wall Street Gator's sex drive after 12 Black Label's on the rocks.

Unworthy Opponents:
Sept 5th: Charleston Southern
Sept 12th: Troy
Nov 21st: FIU (best team in Miami)

This would be great for both fan bases and great for National TV.

Will it happen?

Probably not.

Both coaches are great friends and to remix a schedule at this late junncture is unlikely.

But I have to admit this def. got my interests up.

I mean Tenn. is coming to the Swamp Sept 19th for their execution, but other than that no home games appeal to me as much this season. I feel a tougher schedule is something that the defending National Champs require.

If not in 2009 def in 2010 or 2011.

8 comments:

Wall Street Gator said...

Correction: After 12 black labels the sex drive is NOT the problem...the ability to execute is.

Also, Ol'Bill has no penis.

the SHA said...

Ol'bill, please turn in your man card immediately.

There shall be no Gossip Girl references on this blog as long as I am part of the Faithful.

Ol' Bill said...

hahahaha i dont watch that shit...Jackie does.... i go to the other TV and watch Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe...he is dreamy

the SHA said...

"..the only reason I know about this show is because I live with my GF, if not I WOULD be watching Dirty Jobs"

Which is it tough guy? Do you watch dirty jobs while puffing on a cigar or gossip girl while puffing on your boyfriend?

Ol' Bill said...

Normally i take it in the ASS while i watch 30 min meals with Rachel Ray

Normally

the SHA said...

That's very Kiffin.

A Friend. said...

I think that Stephanie Savage, the executive producer of Gossip Girl, created the show for little girls whose boyfriends cheat.

Gomer said...

Who the fuck is "Heartbroken"?