Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Morn' BJ


I am going to try to put some interesting stuff up every Monday morning.

First my status...my hands are shaking and my liver is bleeding...i feel like crap because I was in Miami this weekend for a quick rip and dip wedding....Needless to say I ended up throwing up under the bridal parties table......Still I was a stud the 8 hrs preceeding that.

A website dedicated to the new bastard child of the SEC.

Lamo had to apologize to Pahokee HS as well.



Lastly here are a few words about Tim Tebow from Jon Grudens interview in the Sun Sentinel...
  • Q: The spread is being run in high schools and colleges, is it possible it could be a base offense in the NFL one day?
  • A: "No question. The hard part is, you have to isolate the option. That's why Tim Tebow is so interesting to me. He's like Brandon Jacobs playing quarterback. He's 250 pounds. He's the strongest human being who's ever played the position. Ever. He will kick the living [expletive] out of a defensive lineman. He'll fight anybody. He is rare. Tebow is the kind of guy who could revolutionize the game. He's the 'wildcat' who can throw. Most of the teams that have the wildcat back there, it's Ronnie Brown, it's Jerious Norwood, it's whoever you want to say it is. This guy here is 250 pounds of concrete cyanide, man. And he can throw. He throws well enough at any level to play quarterback."
  • Q: Most people are dismissing Tebow as a quarterback in the NFL.
  • A: "He can play quarterback in the NFL. When he was a high school senior, they played Armwood in the state championship game. I have tape. He has an 80-yard touchdown run that put them in the lead. When it flipped around, and Armwood had the ball, what position do you think Tebow was playing? He was playing nose guard — and he disrupted about 10 plays. This guy is totally different. He's got Rich Gannon, Drew Brees, that kind of makeup as a team guy. What he said after the Ole Miss game, I said, 'That's my favorite football player I've ever seen in my whole life.' I said, 'I want Florida to win every game that kid plays from now on.'"

The whole article here 

Go rub one out
Go Concrete Cyanide
Go Gators

5 comments:

Wall Street Gator said...

Nice, great post!

Gruden needs to get another job so Timmy can get drafted in the 1st round.

Gomer said...

I agree with WSJ. Gruden just shot to the top my cool book.

A possible paradigm shift: Is is still bestiality if it involves a Gator?

Methinks not.

the SHA said...

Get used to it....


http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3893994

Anonymous said...

I think Gruden is into him.

The Great Jota said...

I was on godaddy.com trying purchase www.coachlanekiffin.com and www.lanekiffin.com last week, but they were already purchased!!!!