Friday, November 7, 2008

Gator Girl's Hubby Is Gator Bait

So my boy, Ol' Bill, sent this link to me and my Gator faithful. In the latest example of Gator domination, homegirl here gator chomped her husband's thigh because the guy's a bitch, or pup, or loser-- tomato/tomatoe, you know? Gators like to eat dogs, and beat them in front of thousands on national television. What's the news here?

Anyway, according to the story, Veronica Hairston punched the pup in the face and then rode out to go find a Gator husband. Her husband, not content enough with having himself and team get beaten, decided to do some dignity destruction of his own and had his wife arrested for battery. 

Wait, beating Georgia fans is illegal? No shit?  

As I told my e-mail chain, intercollegiate dating does not work in the SEC. If you're a Gator girl and need some lovin', just holler at me, I like the biters.

Go Gators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great!!!

Gomer said...

She should be given season tickets or a job on the sideline, not a trip to le slammer.