Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday - FSU

Forgive me for not posting a series of hostile postings. I've been studying for law school finals. Actually, "studying" connotes that I've learned the material when I was supposed to, which is indeed not the case. I'm "learning" and that's what's been keeping me. Sorry, but this will be short and without depth.

Is there a better way to prepare for the SEC Championship Game than playing hated rival FSU at Tallahassee? An away game. A rivalry. A time to make a statement. A win tomorrow and we might be, with an Oklahoma loss, heading to Atlanta ranked #2.  An SEC Championship Game with a #1 vs. #2? Sick, and a first.

Anywho, the line is 16.5 and that's saying something: The Noles are fucked. FSU, like other teams before them, have no answer for our offense. Our defense will overwhelm and force turnovers. Our special teams must come through big, and will. 

I have a feeling that FSU will come out flat. I don't know why, but maybe it's because of pregame speeches like this. Sorry, Bob, but such enthusiasm will not carry the day 'gainst the mighty Gators.

They will fall, we will rise.

Go Make History.
Go Gators.

2 comments:

The Great Jota said...

shiiiiity post Qua. Tighten up and remember what your priorities are. Fuck school and write a decent post. GO GATORS DADADADADA

Anonymous said...

I believe the post is the start of something amazing. The youtube clip was fantastic. I actually fell asleep and was woken up when one of the noles cleared their throat.