Monday, August 3, 2009

In the Backyard.


Gator Clause (GC) blog reports that Tennessee will post a billboard ad on Oakland Park Blvd and I-95. GC says it's a move to go after Gator commit and Boyd Anderson High corner Demar Dorsey. Sounds like a lot of money and trouble just to go after a 4-star recruit who's committed to somewhere else, but nothing about this Kiffin fuck surprises me anymore.

It's a ballsy move to put up a billboard in another state's backyard. There are a lot of Gators in Broward, but truthfully, this seems more like a challenge to and dissing of the hurricanes than the Gators, even though it's probably directed at the Gators.

5 comments:

JEWBOY said...

Any word of when it might go up? This guy is really begging for a beating come Sept. 19th!!!

Caro said...

you gotta be kidding me!!!! a UT billboard in Broward County? WHY THE F^&K would they waste the money on that? Kiffin is a TOOL...MAJOR TOOL. We need to see if that thing goes up, and if so, who's down to vandalize it?

I agree with Jewboy, he's BEGGING for a beating...I mean, hands and knees praying BEGGING that Spikes kills his entire offense. Why taunt like that? Who does this guy think he is??


Go spray paint billboards and throw eggs.
go Gators.

M. said...

I haven't vandalized a billboard since the mid-90's. Though, I'm thinking it may be time for a comeback.

JEWBOY said...

I was just thinking the same thing M. !!!

Danny Laruso, Azim, and Misk are gonna fight !!!!

Caro said...

I want to go!! payback for all the times Jay, Cookie, and Cris Cuenca used to egg my house back in high school............