Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Chosen One

Do Not Take HIM For Granted!!!

D Rod sent out these videos this week. I had heard of them but never actually watched them….




Last night I did… and the whole time all I could think of was……………………

“What if Tebow had gone to Alabama instead?”


How different would these last 3 years have been without him.


">



We are so damn lucky to be Florida Gators…..

We have one of the most hungry competitors to ever take the field at our helm

Our team is led by a warrior that only comes around every 50 yrs.

">


I implore you.

DO NOT take this season for granted, do not take a single snap to his hands for granted.

">

This year you will be watching one of the Greatest College Football PLAYERS to ever take the field.

You will be able to tell your grandchildren that you saw this man take over the game

">


You will witness a part of History.

Savor it… because it could have been a different story…

Go take every drip-drop, don’t you waste it
Go Gators

1 comment:

Wall Street Gator said...

I watched this for the first time ever today...and all I can say is WOW. Watching this shit really brings out some deep deep emotions...what an absolute hero this guys is...he was born and bread to do this shit....for us. surreal. 20 yd touchdown run with a broken fibula...are you fucking kidding me...this guy is unlike anybody else....ever. period.