Monday, November 30, 2009

Tebow's Last Game at The Swamp




I wore my Florida Gator gear until 7 am this morning and I could not be prouder.

I was fired up with Dr. Tone and Dr. Greg on our way to the local Gotham Gator bar.

We were getting ready to leave to watch the Gators and I did the regular "wallet, phone, Gator Gnome, keys" check...except i forgot the keys and locked myself out of my apartment.

I didn't care because I needed the 48 hours in Orange and Blue to soak in what I have witnessed the last four years. I needed the time to catalog my memories.

By the way I broke my 3rd Gnome right as I was leaving the bar. That is #2 this season 3rd overall.







I am passing along some great articles to keep the memory as fressh as possible.

NY Times

Pat Forde ESPN

Andy Staples SI

Palm Beach Post Pics

Fan House

Orlando Sentinel

Gainesville Sun

Chris Lowe ESPN





Go get Nostalgic
Go Gators

No comments: