Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LSU ticket

If anyone needs an LSU game student ticket here you go....help the poor bastard out.


"Due to unfortunate events I gotta sell my ticket. I broke our oven and now gotta pay for the repairs so the lsu trip is now outta the question. Im just emailing you this link from ebay cause im selling my ticket on there to get money for the repair. But if you know someone who is looking for the ticket and the offer is reasonable ill take it off ebay and sell it to them.If no one has bid on it yet because then I am not allowed. Im not looking to screw any one out of thier money. Just trying to pay for a repair

EBAY

Obviously no shipping charge ect and Id over night it to them. All the info they need is on that. Its a student section ticket. You do not need an ID since it is an away game. "

I know the dumbass personally 100% trustworthy I guarantee it.






not actual picture

2 comments:

GatorEther said...

Interested, but looking for 2 or 4 together

Unknown said...

I can possibly get you 2 together. My boy was considering selling his but Im sure if you give me an offer for 2 together I can get him to budge, he always has a price trust me. If you have any questions just email me at Jgolden65@gmail.com