Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ACTUAL POST FROM A TENNESSEE FAN, NOT KIDDING, SOMEBODY ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS

"The way I see it, they only really have an advantage at one position (QB) and even that is only a slight advantage. JC was rated #3 QB coming out of HS and Tebow was rated only #27. Tebow is a great runner but not that effective a passer.
OL I think we have a clear advantage. WR and TE I would rate about even. Obviously we have a huge edge at RB.
Defensively, we are way ahead in the secondary and I would say we have a slight edge at LB. DL I would rate about even.
Last year I would have given them an edge on special teams but not this year with Nuke and Oku wearing orange. Kicking game I would give us the edge at P and PK I would say is about even.
They have the home field advantage, of course, but we have the more innovative coaching staff.
Overall: Slight edge to UT.
Prediction: 24-22, Vols."


Feel free to pick yourself up off the floor after reading that...hope you didn't brake any ribs. What's the over and under on the amount of teeth this guy has? 6?

3 comments:

Gomer said...

I just scared my dog laughing at this aloud.

This person should banned for life from having opinions.

JEWBOY said...

This is the clear result of a brother and sister having a child together.

McHale said...

This guy is a complete retard(the way Alan says it in 'The Hangover'). He might be one of Dog the Bounty Hunter's 30 kids.