Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Ten, A Fucking Ten!


So I don't know if you have ever heard of Rhonda Faehn, but she's the Gator Women's Gymnastics Team Head Coach, and a veritable smoke show.

Coach Faehn was on he 88 US Olympic Team as an alternate. She was a gangster at the vault, turning in several perfect 10's. Here's a youtube video of her in all her 80's glory. Loves the eyeshadow.

The unranked Gator Girls lost this Saturday to top-ranked and unbeaten Georgia, whose 2 point victory over the Gators was the highest overall score this year. The Gators host No. 19 Michigan on March 6th so you should go. I've been to Gator Women's Gymnastic meets, they have cheerleaders cheering them on, it's kinda bizarre, but more girls in little skirts works, you know?

Go USA
Go Gators.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are talking about gymnastics?
MGN is back !!!

Ol' Bill said...

dude shes nasty

Gomer said...

She's not "nasty," dude. She's like 40 something and she's hot.

You really need to learn to appreciate women, Ol' Bill. Were you not breast fed?

JEWBOY said...

I am with Bill on this one, I think she's gross. I have seen a good looking 40+ year old woman and they don't look like that. Extremely rough in the face. I think you are more into the fact that she is a flexible gator.

Ol' Bill said...

she might have been hot before she went face first into the Vault and got that face

and for the record im still breast fed

Gomer said...

I have nipples, BIll.
Can you milk me?

Jewboy, you're going to have one vagina for the rest of your life. Good job. Way to work it through.

You'llNeverGoUndefeated said...

You know how I know your gay? You watch women's gymnastics.

"I've been to Gator Women's Gymnastic meets . . . ." - M.

Ol' Bill said...

You know how i know your gay and the catcher

"I've been to Gator Mens' Gymnastic meets . . . ." - WSG.

Gomer said...

JEWBOY: Right on. I've fucked a gymnast-- it's epic.

Youllnevergoundefeated: Those homophones are pretty tricky, I know. Keep plugging away at it, though, eventually your argument will be forceful.

Caro said...

I was a gymnast for 6 years. We are fantastic.

the SHA said...

Enough of this bullshit.

Go to http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb and vote Florida the best team of the decade over USC in the Fox Sports Poll on the lower right hand side of the page.

Gomer said...

Maybe I overstated it. I've been known to do that. I just miss college football.

McHale said...

I bet she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, look at the size of her mouth