Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sounds Like A Good Kid This Kid.


The following is an excerpt from John Patton's Blog on Gainesville.com. Dwyer athlete Matt Elam (6-6, 203), by most accounts a solid 2010 verbal, and by all accounts a name to remember:

Included in the programs attempting to sway him is Tennessee, which was successful in turning Pahokee receiver Nu'keese Richardson from Gator to Vol late in the 2009 recruiting process.

Elam said there will be retribution coming for Richardson, who had been a Florida commitment for more than six months before signing a national letter of intent with UT.

"Well, I feel he let my team down," Elam said. "But, it really doesn't bother me. We're just going to go and get him and beat him for four years."


Go restore the balance, young padawan learner.


Go Gators.

5 comments:

The Great Jota said...

I thought he looked a little slow. Then I read that the dude is 6-6, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Boy aint slow, he's just 6-6. I especially love, "He let our team down."

JEWBOY said...

He is 6-1 not 6-6. Who cares, he said "our team", he is a competitor in my book. NOkeese is DONE !!!

JP said...

Rivals 100 list came out for class of 2010 and this kid is No. 5 overall

The Great Jota said...

THIS WEBSITE SUCKS

the SHA said...

Something must be written about Leon County College's offseason woes with the NCAA.