Monday, March 30, 2009

The '09 Schedule.

In five months, 11 days, and 23 hours, the Champions will begin their next storied run at yet another natty. Here's the list of the lesser mortals over which the Champions will trample en route to their next natty and the dates of said tramplings.
  • Sept. 5 - Charleston Southern (Thanks to Gator Marine for the head's up)
  • Sept. 12 - Troy
  • Sept. 19 - Tennessee
  • Sept. 26 - at Kentucky
  • Oct. 10 - at LSU
  • Oct. 17 - Arkansas
  • Oct. 24 - at Mississippi State
  • Oct. 31 - Georgia (Jacksonville)
  • Nov. 7 - Vanderbilt
  • Nov. 14 - at South Carolina
  • Nov. 21 - Florida International
  • Nov. 28 - Florida State
  • Dec. 5 - SEC Championship Game

7 comments:

McHale said...

Love the gina shots...I can't wait for next season, already getting goosebumps...

Gomer said...

Glad you like the gina shots. I mean, there's nothing like gina shots to brighten up your day.

I can't even talk about next season without pitching a tent.

Caro said...

thanks for the schedule post M.

what about some male cheerleaders eh?

You'llNeverGoUndefeated said...

Male cheerleaders? M. would spring a leak all over those photos. We already know he watches women's gymnastics and can't even talk about football "without pitching a tent."

M. stands for Merriweather, Antoine Merriwether.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt8kve-dEWE&feature=PlayList&p=B061B55BB7839069&index=4

Gomer said...

YNGU, I admit, it's strange that I like gymnasts. But I don't understand the logic that enjoying watching almost-naked, hard-bodied young women spread their legs makes me gay.

Pitching a tent for football is hyperbole. Or not, I really do like college football, sometimes more than sex. It's that great to be a Gator.

And btw, I don't "spring leaks," I spew loads, ask your girl.

the SHA said...

I knew it would only be a matter of time before this post got some attention....

Dante d'Amore said...

I remember that picture from a couple seasons back. It's "too hard" to forget. I pretty sure it was by a guy named Glenn Danforth, the best photographer the Gators ever had by a "cuntry" mile. Don't know what ever happened to him but pictures like this one always helped make his work stand out and certain body parts stand up. :)